Delhi court employee jumps to death
New Delhi: A 25-year-old court employee committed suicide by jumping off the sixth floor of court building here Tuesday, police said.
Manish was on the staff of the district judge in Rohini Court in north Delhi.
"The incident was reported at around 8.30 a.m. Tuesday when Manish jumped off the sixth floor of the court building after cutting his veins," said a police official.
Manish was said to be upset over his relationship with a woman.
The incident occurred two hours before the court`s working hours.
According to police, Manish, who reached the court at around 8 am, climbed up to the sixth floor which does not have court rooms and jumped off.
He was taken to a nearby hospital where doctors declared him dead, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender