Delhi court employee jumps to death
New Delhi: A 25-year-old court employee committed suicide by jumping off the sixth floor of court building here Tuesday, police said.
Manish was on the staff of the district judge in Rohini Court in north Delhi.
"The incident was reported at around 8.30 a.m. Tuesday when Manish jumped off the sixth floor of the court building after cutting his veins," said a police official.
Manish was said to be upset over his relationship with a woman.
The incident occurred two hours before the court`s working hours.
According to police, Manish, who reached the court at around 8 am, climbed up to the sixth floor which does not have court rooms and jumped off.
He was taken to a nearby hospital where doctors declared him dead, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP