Delhi court employee jumps to death
New Delhi: A 25-year-old court employee committed suicide by jumping off the sixth floor of court building here Tuesday, police said.
Manish was on the staff of the district judge in Rohini Court in north Delhi.
"The incident was reported at around 8.30 a.m. Tuesday when Manish jumped off the sixth floor of the court building after cutting his veins," said a police official.
Manish was said to be upset over his relationship with a woman.
The incident occurred two hours before the court`s working hours.
According to police, Manish, who reached the court at around 8 am, climbed up to the sixth floor which does not have court rooms and jumped off.
He was taken to a nearby hospital where doctors declared him dead, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?