Delhi discom offers toll-free 24x7 helpline
New Delhi: Citizens living in south and west Delhi can now register complaints about power-related emergency cases and faulty streetlights in their areas through a new round-the-clock toll-free helpline launched by a discom here.
Claiming to be the first power utility in the city to offer a toll-free helpline number, BSES Rajdhani Power Limited (BRPL), today said that it has launched the dedicated number -- 1800-10-39707 -- in order to promptly address emergency (fire and shock) and streetlight complaints in these areas.
According to a BSES spokesperson, this dedicated number is over and above the existing option of registering emergency and streetlights complaints on BRPL 24 x 7 helpline number 399-99-707.
BSES Rajdhani Power Limited (BRPL) supplies electricity in south and West Delhi areas.
"Besides the emergency (fire and shock) complaints, a consumer can also register streetlight complaints, including the complaints of streetlights remaining switched-on during the day," he said.
BSES discoms are committed to provide reliable power supply to their over 34 lakh customers. In case of `No Supply` issue, consumers can reach BSES discoms in multiple ways, including helplines, IVRS and SMS, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown