Delhi: Doctor couple torture 13-year-old maid
New Delhi: In a shocking incident a doctor couple residing in Dwarka here locked their thirteen-year-old maid and left for Bangkok on a six-day tour.
It is being said that the teenager was not left with enough food to eat.
Speaking to a TV channel, the girl said she had been subjected to horrific cruelty earlier also.
The girl also said that the couple has installed cameras inside the house and watch the footage when they come back from tours. If she was found committing any mistake in work or was found eating anything then they would beat her up.
The girl was never paid for her services and was brought from an employment agency in Jharkhand.
The couple is still holidaying in Bangkok.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read