Delhi election candidates by Oct 31: BJP
New Delhi: The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) may select its candidates for the Dec 4 Delhi assembly elections by Oct 31, senior BJP leader Sushma Swaraj said here on Tuesday.
"On Oct 31, there is an election committee meeting for the selection of candidates for Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan. Along with them, the Delhi`s candidates may also be selected," said the leader of opposition in the Lok Sabha.
"Around 100 meetings will be held before the Delhi assembly elections," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Why are Antarctica ice-levels increasing? NASA has the answer!
- Buyout group to back rival's bid for Tata's UK steel assets - Sources
- French Open 2016: Angry Nick Kyrgios, Petra Kvitova pass chilly Roland Garros tests
- Working towards a technology which enables consumer to control electrical appliances at home sitting in office: TPDDL CEO Praveer Sinha
- Modi in Iran: PM promises big celebration of Guru Gobind Singh's birth anniversary