Delhi election candidates by Oct 31: BJP
New Delhi: The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) may select its candidates for the Dec 4 Delhi assembly elections by Oct 31, senior BJP leader Sushma Swaraj said here on Tuesday.
"On Oct 31, there is an election committee meeting for the selection of candidates for Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan. Along with them, the Delhi`s candidates may also be selected," said the leader of opposition in the Lok Sabha.
"Around 100 meetings will be held before the Delhi assembly elections," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands