Delhi election candidates by Oct 31: BJP
New Delhi: The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) may select its candidates for the Dec 4 Delhi assembly elections by Oct 31, senior BJP leader Sushma Swaraj said here on Tuesday.
"On Oct 31, there is an election committee meeting for the selection of candidates for Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan. Along with them, the Delhi`s candidates may also be selected," said the leader of opposition in the Lok Sabha.
"Around 100 meetings will be held before the Delhi assembly elections," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire