Delhi experiences showers
New Delhi: After a muggy morning, Delhiites got some relief Sunday when the city received showers bringing down the mercury.
The rains, which returned to the capital after a gap of three days, started around noon.
The city received heavy showers for nine days from August 20, reducing the monsoon deficit in a big way.
The minimum was recorded at 28 degree Celsius, two degrees above normal and up from yesterday`s 26.8 degrees.
The rain gauges measured nil for a period of 24 hours ending 8:30 am today.
According to the weatherman, the city is likely to get rains for the next two days with a dip in mercury.
Yesterday, the maximum had risen to 35.3 degree Celsius and it is expected to fall and settle at around 30 degrees on Tuesday.
- Housing demand may pick up in next six months: Knight Frank
- Bizarre: This London restaurant promotes nudism; you can eat your meals here fully naked!
- Tata Group mulling over plan to launch wearables for yoga practioners, factory workers
- JNU sends show-cause to Umar for movie screening last year
- A vitamin that can decelerate ageing process!