Delhi: Fire breaks out at CNG pump
New Delhi: A fire broke out in a CNG
(Compressed Natural Gas) station in South Delhi on Monday night after
a car went up in flames.
The blaze was reported from the fuel station located near
a petrol pump in Munirka near Vasant Vihar Depot at around
8:25 pm, police and fire brigade officials said.
Eight fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the
Eye-witnesses claimed the fire first broke out in a car
and spread to the station.
They claimed three persons, including two pump employees,
suffered minor injuries.
The locality was barricaded and entry to the spot was
Traffic was also diverted in the locality to ensure that
rescue work was not hindered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet