Delhi: Fire breaks out at CNG pump
New Delhi: A fire broke out in a CNG
(Compressed Natural Gas) station in South Delhi on Monday night after
a car went up in flames.
The blaze was reported from the fuel station located near
a petrol pump in Munirka near Vasant Vihar Depot at around
8:25 pm, police and fire brigade officials said.
Eight fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the
Eye-witnesses claimed the fire first broke out in a car
and spread to the station.
They claimed three persons, including two pump employees,
suffered minor injuries.
The locality was barricaded and entry to the spot was
Traffic was also diverted in the locality to ensure that
rescue work was not hindered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog