Delhi: Fire breaks out at CNG pump
New Delhi: A fire broke out in a CNG
(Compressed Natural Gas) station in South Delhi on Monday night after
a car went up in flames.
The blaze was reported from the fuel station located near
a petrol pump in Munirka near Vasant Vihar Depot at around
8:25 pm, police and fire brigade officials said.
Eight fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the
Eye-witnesses claimed the fire first broke out in a car
and spread to the station.
They claimed three persons, including two pump employees,
suffered minor injuries.
The locality was barricaded and entry to the spot was
Traffic was also diverted in the locality to ensure that
rescue work was not hindered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh