Delhi fog: 26 trains running late, flight operations halted at IGI airport
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Dense fog continued to disrupt rail and air traffic for the third consecutive day on Wednesday in the national capital.
Poor visibility at the Indira Gandhi International (IGI) airport has halted flights operations and schedule of 50 flights has been changed.
Rail traffic also continued to get affected as a blanket of dense fog enveloped the national capital today morning.
Around 26 trains are running late. Here is the list of trains which are running late:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda