Delhi fog: 26 trains running late, flight operations halted at IGI airport
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Dense fog continued to disrupt rail and air traffic for the third consecutive day on Wednesday in the national capital.
Poor visibility at the Indira Gandhi International (IGI) airport has halted flights operations and schedule of 50 flights has been changed.
Rail traffic also continued to get affected as a blanket of dense fog enveloped the national capital today morning.
Around 26 trains are running late. Here is the list of trains which are running late:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say