Delhi fog: 26 trains running late, flight operations halted at IGI airport
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Dense fog continued to disrupt rail and air traffic for the third consecutive day on Wednesday in the national capital.
Poor visibility at the Indira Gandhi International (IGI) airport has halted flights operations and schedule of 50 flights has been changed.
Rail traffic also continued to get affected as a blanket of dense fog enveloped the national capital today morning.
Around 26 trains are running late. Here is the list of trains which are running late:
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case