Delhi gang-rape accused cremated in native village
Jaipur: Delhi gang-rape case main accused Ram Singh was on Thursday cremated by his kin in Kallahdah village of Karauli district, police said.
Some villagers and his family members were present during the cremation, police sources said.
Earlier, a fast-track court hearing the December 16 gang-rape-cum-murder case today abated proceedings against Singh in view of his death.
Ram Singh, one of the prime accused in the gruesome December 16 gang-rape of a 23-year-old girl in a moving bus, allegedly committed suicide in Tihar Jail on March 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Lionel Messi ready for crowning glory in Copa America Centenario final
- If invited for GES, would try to stop by India: Barack Obama
- Brexit not all bad for Indians: Falling Pound to create travel, investment opportunities in UK
- 41 years of Emergency: NDA ministers to attend rallies to highlight Congress' 'excesses' in 1975
- Good news! Dimpy Ganguly welcomes baby Reanna with blizzards of kisses and hugs - See pic