Delhi gang-rape: Best medical care being provided to victim, says PM
New Delhi: The best possible medical care was being provided to the gang-rape victim now in a Singapore hospital, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said on Friday, assuring the people of his commitment of bringing the guilty to justice as soon as possible.
"You have my assurance that our government is committed to bringing the guilty to justice as soon as possible," the prime minister told reporters here.
The 23-year-old victim of the gang-rape in Delhi has been moved to Singapore where she continues to be in a critical condition.
When a news agency contacted the hospital officials today, they informed that the girl`s condition was the same as last night.
The victim was admitted to the Mount Elizabeth Hospital in Singapore early Thursday after her condition deteriorated in the Safdarjung Hospital in Delhi.
With IANS inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- When brave CRPF men put themselves between terrorists' bullets and colleagues in Pampore attack
- Egypt deports popular Lebanese political talk show host
- EgyptAir black box flight recorder has been repaired: Commission
- Osborne rules himself out of race to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- 'Subramanian Swamy will dent Modi's image, spook foreign investors'