Delhi gang-rape: Best medical care being provided to victim, says PM
New Delhi: The best possible medical care was being provided to the gang-rape victim now in a Singapore hospital, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said on Friday, assuring the people of his commitment of bringing the guilty to justice as soon as possible.
"You have my assurance that our government is committed to bringing the guilty to justice as soon as possible," the prime minister told reporters here.
The 23-year-old victim of the gang-rape in Delhi has been moved to Singapore where she continues to be in a critical condition.
When a news agency contacted the hospital officials today, they informed that the girl`s condition was the same as last night.
The victim was admitted to the Mount Elizabeth Hospital in Singapore early Thursday after her condition deteriorated in the Safdarjung Hospital in Delhi.
With IANS inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- MUST WATCH VIDEO FOR ALL CRICKET FANS: When Rahul Dravid found himself stranded against XI South Africans
- Dayashankar row: How sympathising BSP leader Nasimuddin Siddiqui turns into a 'villain' – READ
- Will meet Dayashankar's daughter on Sunday: Naik
- It's Giggs' Mumbai vs Solgado's Kochi in Premier Futsal final
- Two Maoists gunned down by security forces in Chhattisgarh