Delhi gang-rape case: Safdarjung Hospital doctors testify
New Delhi: A doctor from Safdarjung Hospital here, who had initially prepared the medical report of the male friend of the December 16 gang-rape victim, Monday recorded his statement in a fast-track court.
Dr Sachin Bajaj, the Medical Officer in Safdarjung Hospital who had prepared the 28-year-old youth`s medico-legal case (MLC), deposed in the court of Additional Sessions Judge Yogesh Khanna trying the case behind closed doors.
The report describes the wounds and injuries caused to the youth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Politics over Yoga? BMC makes 'Surya Namaskar' mandatory in all affiliated schools in Mumbai
- Russia might use Iran air base again to carry out attacks on terror targets in Syria
- Sri Lanka vs Australia, 2nd ODI — As it happened...
- Special session of Goa Assembly to ratify GST on August 31
- Tokyo, Seoul, Beijing to discuss North Korean missile test