Delhi gang-rape case: Safdarjung Hospital doctors testify
New Delhi: A doctor from Safdarjung Hospital here, who had initially prepared the medical report of the male friend of the December 16 gang-rape victim, Monday recorded his statement in a fast-track court.
Dr Sachin Bajaj, the Medical Officer in Safdarjung Hospital who had prepared the 28-year-old youth`s medico-legal case (MLC), deposed in the court of Additional Sessions Judge Yogesh Khanna trying the case behind closed doors.
The report describes the wounds and injuries caused to the youth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog