Delhi gang-rape case: Safdarjung Hospital doctors testify
New Delhi: A doctor from Safdarjung Hospital here, who had initially prepared the medical report of the male friend of the December 16 gang-rape victim, Monday recorded his statement in a fast-track court.
Dr Sachin Bajaj, the Medical Officer in Safdarjung Hospital who had prepared the 28-year-old youth`s medico-legal case (MLC), deposed in the court of Additional Sessions Judge Yogesh Khanna trying the case behind closed doors.
The report describes the wounds and injuries caused to the youth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of deaths at unmanned railway crossing in UP
- DNA: Analysis of deaths at unmanned railway crossing in UP- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of deployment of 100 Indian battle tanks in Ladakh border region
- DNA: Analysis of deployment of 100 Indian battle tanks in Ladakh border region- Part II
- DNA: Court acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching case
- Former Apple executive is back to lead company's car project
- Mumbai Taxi-rickshaw strike 'put on hold'
- VIDEO: Sushil calls Narsingh's doping row 'unfortunate', wants fellow wrestlers to win medals at Rio
- Pained by death of his buddy 'Tiger', 26/11 canine hero Caesar goes into depression
- 6.3-magnitude earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea: USGS