Delhi gang-rape: Crime Branch to file ATR on plea against Transport Minister
New Delhi: A court here on Friday sought a status report from Crime branch of Delhi Police on a plea seeking registration of an FIR against Delhi Transport Minister Ramakant Goswami and others, alleging the December 16 gang- rape incident had occurred due to their "corrupt" activities.
Special Judge Sangita Dhingra Sehgal issued a notice to the Crime branch for February 26 and directed it to file an action taken report (ATR) after the Anti-Corruption Branch (ACB) of Delhi government submitted that the plea has been sent to the Crime branch.
In its status report filed in the court, the ACB said that since all the cases and complaints related to December 16 gang-rape have been investigated by the Crime branch, the plea of RTI activist Vivek Garg for lodging an FIR against the Transport Minister, the Transport Commissioner and others has also been marked to it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday