Delhi gang-rape: Crime Branch to file ATR on plea against Transport Minister
New Delhi: A court here on Friday sought a status report from Crime branch of Delhi Police on a plea seeking registration of an FIR against Delhi Transport Minister Ramakant Goswami and others, alleging the December 16 gang- rape incident had occurred due to their "corrupt" activities.
Special Judge Sangita Dhingra Sehgal issued a notice to the Crime branch for February 26 and directed it to file an action taken report (ATR) after the Anti-Corruption Branch (ACB) of Delhi government submitted that the plea has been sent to the Crime branch.
In its status report filed in the court, the ACB said that since all the cases and complaints related to December 16 gang-rape have been investigated by the Crime branch, the plea of RTI activist Vivek Garg for lodging an FIR against the Transport Minister, the Transport Commissioner and others has also been marked to it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state