Delhi gang-rape: Crime Branch to file ATR on plea against Transport Minister
New Delhi: A court here on Friday sought a status report from Crime branch of Delhi Police on a plea seeking registration of an FIR against Delhi Transport Minister Ramakant Goswami and others, alleging the December 16 gang- rape incident had occurred due to their "corrupt" activities.
Special Judge Sangita Dhingra Sehgal issued a notice to the Crime branch for February 26 and directed it to file an action taken report (ATR) after the Anti-Corruption Branch (ACB) of Delhi government submitted that the plea has been sent to the Crime branch.
In its status report filed in the court, the ACB said that since all the cases and complaints related to December 16 gang-rape have been investigated by the Crime branch, the plea of RTI activist Vivek Garg for lodging an FIR against the Transport Minister, the Transport Commissioner and others has also been marked to it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them