Delhi gang-rape: Fasting protester hospitalised
New Delhi: A 45-year-old man, who was on fast for the past 14 days demanding stringent punishment for the Delhi gang-rape culprits, was hospitalised here on Sunday.
Rajesh Gangwar from Bareilly in Uttar Pradesh was taken to the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital in the evening.
Gangwar came to the capital on December 24 and was on hunger strike at Jantar Mantar since then.
Another protester Babu Singh, 40, is still on fast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence