Delhi gang-rape: Fasting protester hospitalised
New Delhi: A 45-year-old man, who was on fast for the past 14 days demanding stringent punishment for the Delhi gang-rape culprits, was hospitalised here on Sunday.
Rajesh Gangwar from Bareilly in Uttar Pradesh was taken to the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital in the evening.
Gangwar came to the capital on December 24 and was on hunger strike at Jantar Mantar since then.
Another protester Babu Singh, 40, is still on fast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part II
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen