Delhi gang-rape: Fasting protester hospitalised
New Delhi: A 45-year-old man, who was on fast for the past 14 days demanding stringent punishment for the Delhi gang-rape culprits, was hospitalised here on Sunday.
Rajesh Gangwar from Bareilly in Uttar Pradesh was taken to the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital in the evening.
Gangwar came to the capital on December 24 and was on hunger strike at Jantar Mantar since then.
Another protester Babu Singh, 40, is still on fast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- Mahindra makes history with maiden win in Moto3 class
- Yemen clashes intensify as Ban Ki-moon pushes peace
- France beat Ireland 2-1 to reach Euro 2016 quarter-finals
- SUV chases Gujarat Oppn leader Shankersinh Vaghela's vehicle, nearly hits it
- Srinagar records season's hottest day, heat wave on in Jammu