Delhi gang-rape: Please return home, Zee News appeals to protesters
New Delhi: Keeping in view the untoward incidences and violence during the protests at India Gate, Zee News appealed to protesters on Monday to return home.
Zee News respects the sentiments of protesters and urges all to maintain peace, the channel said.
“As situation may get out of hand, we urge all to recall their relatives from India Gate”, Zee News maintained.
Sources informed about the presence of notorious elements among peaceful protesters, as per the channel.
Zee News at the same time condemned the heinous gang-rape of 23-year-old para-medical student.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal