Delhi gang-rape: Protest outside Sushilkumar Shinde`s residence
New Delhi: A group of people on Monday staged a protest outside Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde demanding an apology from him for the police action against demonstrators at India Gate.
The protest was held at Krishna Menon Marg residence of Shinde.
The protesters demanded an apology from him for the police action at Indian Gate yesterday.
Some of the protesters were called for a meeting but they claimed they did not get any assurance from the Minister.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview