Delhi gang-rape: Victim continues to be serious, say doctors
New Delhi: Releasing the medical bulletin of the Delhi gang-rape victim on Sunday evening, the doctors at Safdarjung Hospital said that the 23-year old girl continued to be serious and her platelet count was fluctuating.
However, they said that the girl was conscious and was talking and communicating. “She has fever, otherwise her urine output and her blood pressure is normal.” But she was again put on ventilator support today, they added.
Her respiratory condition is normal, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!