Delhi gang-rape: Victim continues to be serious, say doctors
New Delhi: Releasing the medical bulletin of the Delhi gang-rape victim on Sunday evening, the doctors at Safdarjung Hospital said that the 23-year old girl continued to be serious and her platelet count was fluctuating.
However, they said that the girl was conscious and was talking and communicating. “She has fever, otherwise her urine output and her blood pressure is normal.” But she was again put on ventilator support today, they added.
Her respiratory condition is normal, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- LIVE: Jayalalithaa's condition critical after suffering cardiac arrest, huge crowd gathers outside Apollo hospital