Delhi gang-rape: Victim continues to be serious, say doctors
New Delhi: Releasing the medical bulletin of the Delhi gang-rape victim on Sunday evening, the doctors at Safdarjung Hospital said that the 23-year old girl continued to be serious and her platelet count was fluctuating.
However, they said that the girl was conscious and was talking and communicating. “She has fever, otherwise her urine output and her blood pressure is normal.” But she was again put on ventilator support today, they added.
Her respiratory condition is normal, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state