Delhi gang-rape: Victim still critical, say doctors
New Delhi: Releasing the latest bulletin of the gang-rape victim, the doctors said that she was ‘conscious but still not out of danger’.
“Rape survivor has fever, continues to be on ventilator,” said the doctor.
The team of doctors added that there was no improvement in the condition of the rape victim since last night, even though she was conscious.
They also said that even though the girl had fever since yesterday night, after the surgery her brains were functioning.
“She is maintaining normal urine output,” they added. Also as per the doctors the victim was also undergoing psychological counselling.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?