Delhi gang-rape: Victim still critical, say doctors
New Delhi: Releasing the latest bulletin of the gang-rape victim, the doctors said that she was ‘conscious but still not out of danger’.
“Rape survivor has fever, continues to be on ventilator,” said the doctor.
The team of doctors added that there was no improvement in the condition of the rape victim since last night, even though she was conscious.
They also said that even though the girl had fever since yesterday night, after the surgery her brains were functioning.
“She is maintaining normal urine output,” they added. Also as per the doctors the victim was also undergoing psychological counselling.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?