Delhi gang-rape: Victim still critical, say doctors
New Delhi: Releasing the latest bulletin of the gang-rape victim, the doctors said that she was ‘conscious but still not out of danger’.
“Rape survivor has fever, continues to be on ventilator,” said the doctor.
The team of doctors added that there was no improvement in the condition of the rape victim since last night, even though she was conscious.
They also said that even though the girl had fever since yesterday night, after the surgery her brains were functioning.
“She is maintaining normal urine output,” they added. Also as per the doctors the victim was also undergoing psychological counselling.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai