Delhi gangrape case: Victim identifies 2 youth
New Delhi: The 30 year-old BPO employee, who was sexually assaulted by a gang of five men, on Friday identified two men arrested by Delhi Police during a Test Identification Parade. The victim, who was gangraped on November 24, identified Shamshad (25) and Usman (25), who were arrested on Thursday at the Tihar Jail, sources said.
Meanwhile, Delhi Police stepped up efforts to to catch two others who are absconding in the case.
Several teams are searching for Kamru alias `Mobile` and Iqbal alias `Bada Billi` (Big Cat) who have evaded arrest in the Dhaula Kuan rape case despite the arrest of two of their accomplices Shamshad and Usman.
Kamru is the leader of the gang, which is known as Mobile Gang. A senior police official said the searches were on in many places in the NCR and neighbouring states.
Police cracked the case early morning on Thursday after a raid by police in Haryana`s Mewat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone