Delhi girl raped at knifepoint
Delhi: A 14-year-old girl was raped allegedly by her neighbour while three others were molested in separate cases of sexual offence in the capital, police said on Sunday.
The Class VII student was raped at knifepoint allegedly by her neighbour at her residence in Khajuri Khas yesterday afternoon.
Aalim, the accused, scaled the wall of her house and sexually assaulted the minor while her mother was sleeping in an adjacent room, police said.
He threatened the girl at knifepoint and raped her, police said adding, the accused threatened to kill her if she disclosed the incident to anyone.
The girl narrated the incident to her mother who informed police which registered a case.
Aalim was arrested.
In another case, two women waiting in queue for pizza at a restaurant in south Delhi`s Defence Colony last evening were molested allegedly by two men after they ignored lewd comments passed by them.
The accused were later identified as Tushar and Omi Kumar. Passersby apprehended the duo and handed them over to police.
A 15-year-old student was molested allegedly by her distant relative at Begumpur village when her parents were away last evening, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Give up terrorism and let’s talk', Sushma Swaraj's reply to Nawaz Sharif at UNGA
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa – Players to watch out for
- Know who replaced Katrina Kaif in film opposite Jackie Chan
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview