Delhi girl raped at knifepoint
Delhi: A 14-year-old girl was raped allegedly by her neighbour while three others were molested in separate cases of sexual offence in the capital, police said on Sunday.
The Class VII student was raped at knifepoint allegedly by her neighbour at her residence in Khajuri Khas yesterday afternoon.
Aalim, the accused, scaled the wall of her house and sexually assaulted the minor while her mother was sleeping in an adjacent room, police said.
He threatened the girl at knifepoint and raped her, police said adding, the accused threatened to kill her if she disclosed the incident to anyone.
The girl narrated the incident to her mother who informed police which registered a case.
Aalim was arrested.
In another case, two women waiting in queue for pizza at a restaurant in south Delhi`s Defence Colony last evening were molested allegedly by two men after they ignored lewd comments passed by them.
The accused were later identified as Tushar and Omi Kumar. Passersby apprehended the duo and handed them over to police.
A 15-year-old student was molested allegedly by her distant relative at Begumpur village when her parents were away last evening, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?