Delhi girl wins third rank in Civil Services Exam
New Delhi: The third rank holder in this year`s Civil Services Examination did her post-graduate diploma in marketing management from the national capital.
Stuti Charan appeared for the exams in Delhi. This was her third attempt.
She has completed BSc from Jodhpur University and PG Diploma in Personnel and Marketing Management from IIPM here.
Amongst the top 25 candidates, there are candidates claiming domicile from as many as 12 states. These include Delhi, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, and Uttar Pradesh.
Of the top 25 -- 12 appeared from Delhi; 4 from Thiruvanathapuram; 2 each from Chennai and Hyderabad; and 1 each from Jammu, Mumbai, Jaipur, Chandigarh and Allahabad centres.
Tejaswani Gautam, a resident of west Delhi`s Janakpuri, ranked 163rd in the list.
"It has not sunk in yet. I am really happy. I hope I will get into IPS," Tejaswani, a graduate from Lady Sriram College and now pursuing law from DU, said.
In a statement, Jamia Millia Islamia said 14 students who have been taught at the university`s Residential Coaching Academy, of the Centre for Coaching and Career Planning, have secured places in this year`s exam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP