Delhi government accommodations to be allotted online
New Delhi: The Public Works Department (PWD) Sunday said it will allot all Delhi government pool accommodations through an online automated system of allotment (ASA).
In a statement, it said: "The allotment of Delhi government pool residential accommodations will be done through an automated system of allotment based on choices for specific houses by the applicants."
"The step has been taken to provide transparency, speedy allotment, higher occupancy of houses and to enable the applicants to get houses of their choice," said Arun Baroka, principal secretary, PWD, in the statement.
"In order to enable more applicants, both new applicants as well as those already registered will get their Login ID and Password activated to access the new on-line automated system of allotment for houses," he added.
"In order to familiarise the applicant with the online system and any other related query, a two-day training session has been organised in the auditorium of Delhi Secretariat," the statement added.
The allotment for houses (Type-IV) will take place July 14-28 followed by the allotment for the other categories August onwards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview
- Pakistan vs England, 2nd T20: Live Streaming