Delhi government accommodations to be allotted online
New Delhi: The Public Works Department (PWD) Sunday said it will allot all Delhi government pool accommodations through an online automated system of allotment (ASA).
In a statement, it said: "The allotment of Delhi government pool residential accommodations will be done through an automated system of allotment based on choices for specific houses by the applicants."
"The step has been taken to provide transparency, speedy allotment, higher occupancy of houses and to enable the applicants to get houses of their choice," said Arun Baroka, principal secretary, PWD, in the statement.
"In order to enable more applicants, both new applicants as well as those already registered will get their Login ID and Password activated to access the new on-line automated system of allotment for houses," he added.
"In order to familiarise the applicant with the online system and any other related query, a two-day training session has been organised in the auditorium of Delhi Secretariat," the statement added.
The allotment for houses (Type-IV) will take place July 14-28 followed by the allotment for the other categories August onwards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- HEINOUS! Woman set on fire in Delhi for allegedly rejecting marriage proposal
- Expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa says she will not resign from Rajya Sabha
- New research identifies role of mood in making decisions
- Teachers tend to favour middle-class students: Study
- 'The Ring' co-star Anushka Sharma beats Shah Rukh Khan in 'Prague'! – Know how