Delhi govt promises to rush growth in trans-Yamuna
New Delhi: Delhi Government will expedite
pace of development in trans-Yamuna localities and
infrastructure on par with other parts of the city will be
made available in the areas, Finance Minister A K Walia said.
He was speaking after laying foundation stone of three
projects in Laxmi Nagar assembly constituency.
The combined cost of the projects would be Rs 1.04 crore.
The projects include construction of a 4.25 metre-long bridge
over Shahdara link drain at a cost of Rs 76 lakh.
East Delhi MP Sandeep Dikshit said developmental works in
East Delhi are already on the fast track and more efforts will
be made to further enhance the infrastructure in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi