Delhi govt promises to rush growth in trans-Yamuna
New Delhi: Delhi Government will expedite
pace of development in trans-Yamuna localities and
infrastructure on par with other parts of the city will be
made available in the areas, Finance Minister A K Walia said.
He was speaking after laying foundation stone of three
projects in Laxmi Nagar assembly constituency.
The combined cost of the projects would be Rs 1.04 crore.
The projects include construction of a 4.25 metre-long bridge
over Shahdara link drain at a cost of Rs 76 lakh.
East Delhi MP Sandeep Dikshit said developmental works in
East Delhi are already on the fast track and more efforts will
be made to further enhance the infrastructure in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs