Delhi govt promises to rush growth in trans-Yamuna
New Delhi: Delhi Government will expedite
pace of development in trans-Yamuna localities and
infrastructure on par with other parts of the city will be
made available in the areas, Finance Minister A K Walia said.
He was speaking after laying foundation stone of three
projects in Laxmi Nagar assembly constituency.
The combined cost of the projects would be Rs 1.04 crore.
The projects include construction of a 4.25 metre-long bridge
over Shahdara link drain at a cost of Rs 76 lakh.
East Delhi MP Sandeep Dikshit said developmental works in
East Delhi are already on the fast track and more efforts will
be made to further enhance the infrastructure in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!