Delhi govt-run Ayurvedic hospital gets ISO certification
New Delhi: Delhi government-run Ayurvedic hospital Ch Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan has been granted ISO 9001:2008 certification for its quality medical care.
The hospital at Najafgarh area in south-west Delhi has been built by Delhi government at a cost of Rs 160 crore. It comprises of a hospital, medical college and herbal garden.
This is an extra ordinary achievement for a Sansthan which has not yet completed two years of its existence, Delhi Health Minister A K Walia said.
Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit also expressed happiness over grant of ISO certification to the hospital.
It has become the third ayurved college and hospital in the country to get the ISO certification, a health department official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Romantic Italian vacation! Love is in the air for Ruslaan Mumtaz and Nirali – See pics
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- US asks Pakistan not to discriminate among terrorists
- CMs to make presentation on their ambitious schemes in BJP meet today
- Chilli-based PAVA shells may replace pellet guns in Jammu and Kashmir