Delhi govt-run Ayurvedic hospital gets ISO certification
New Delhi: Delhi government-run Ayurvedic hospital Ch Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan has been granted ISO 9001:2008 certification for its quality medical care.
The hospital at Najafgarh area in south-west Delhi has been built by Delhi government at a cost of Rs 160 crore. It comprises of a hospital, medical college and herbal garden.
This is an extra ordinary achievement for a Sansthan which has not yet completed two years of its existence, Delhi Health Minister A K Walia said.
Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit also expressed happiness over grant of ISO certification to the hospital.
It has become the third ayurved college and hospital in the country to get the ISO certification, a health department official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!