Delhi govt-run Ayurvedic hospital gets ISO certification
New Delhi: Delhi government-run Ayurvedic hospital Ch Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan has been granted ISO 9001:2008 certification for its quality medical care.
The hospital at Najafgarh area in south-west Delhi has been built by Delhi government at a cost of Rs 160 crore. It comprises of a hospital, medical college and herbal garden.
This is an extra ordinary achievement for a Sansthan which has not yet completed two years of its existence, Delhi Health Minister A K Walia said.
Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit also expressed happiness over grant of ISO certification to the hospital.
It has become the third ayurved college and hospital in the country to get the ISO certification, a health department official said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis