Delhi govt-run Ayurvedic hospital gets ISO certification
New Delhi: Delhi government-run Ayurvedic hospital Ch Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan has been granted ISO 9001:2008 certification for its quality medical care.
The hospital at Najafgarh area in south-west Delhi has been built by Delhi government at a cost of Rs 160 crore. It comprises of a hospital, medical college and herbal garden.
This is an extra ordinary achievement for a Sansthan which has not yet completed two years of its existence, Delhi Health Minister A K Walia said.
Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit also expressed happiness over grant of ISO certification to the hospital.
It has become the third ayurved college and hospital in the country to get the ISO certification, a health department official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM