Delhi govt-run Ayurvedic hospital gets ISO certification
New Delhi: Delhi government-run Ayurvedic hospital Ch Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan has been granted ISO 9001:2008 certification for its quality medical care.
The hospital at Najafgarh area in south-west Delhi has been built by Delhi government at a cost of Rs 160 crore. It comprises of a hospital, medical college and herbal garden.
This is an extra ordinary achievement for a Sansthan which has not yet completed two years of its existence, Delhi Health Minister A K Walia said.
Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit also expressed happiness over grant of ISO certification to the hospital.
It has become the third ayurved college and hospital in the country to get the ISO certification, a health department official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef