Delhi govt to set up special forums for grievances
New Delhi: Delhi Government would soon set
up special forums at various places of the city to encourage
people to fight for justice and seek redressal of the genuine
Law Secretary of the city Government M M Mehta said a
central forum called Delhi Dispute Resolution Society has
already been set up under which special forums would be formed
across the city "to empower the public and seek redressal of
their genuine grievances".
"The Delhi Dispute Resolution Society will also establish
community and other mediation centres in different parts of
the city," he said.
Mehta was speaking at a book release function. The book
on marital discord written by Swarana Kanta Sharma, Addl
District and Sessions Judge, was released by Chief Minister
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India