Delhi grows hotter as mercury climbs close to 40 degrees
New Delhi: Delhi grew hotter on Thursday as the
mercury climbed close to 40 degrees Celsius with Weatherman
predicting dust storms in the city Friday.
The maximum was recorded at 39.4 degrees Celsius, up
from yesterday`s 36.4 degrees, while the minimum was at 24.8
degrees C, up from 23.2 degrees.
The mercury had crossed the 40 degree mark on April 25
for the first time this summer when it touched 40.5 degrees.
The humidity oscillated between 32 and 65 per cent.
The Weatherman has predicted similar weather
conditions for tomorrow with temperature between 24 and 40
degree Celsius. "There could be possibility of dust storms
tomorrow," MeT Department said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL