Delhi has pleasant Wednesday, rain expected Thursday
New Delhi: The capital experienced a sunny yet pleasant Wednesday as the maximum temperature settled seven notches below the season`s average at 32.1 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast light rain Thursday.
"Some parts of the city will receive light rain tomorrow (Thursday). The sky will remain cloudy throughout the day," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to hover around 33 and 20 degrees Celsius.
Wednesday morning was cool and pleasant as the minimum temperature also settled six notches below the season`s average at 19 degrees Celsius.
Tuesday`s maximum temperature was 30 degrees Celsius, nine notches below the season`s average, while the minimum was 18 degrees Celsius, seven notches below average.
The city recorded 3.6 mm of rainfall since late Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Donald Trump has no clue about middle class, says Joe Biden
- Barack Obama endorses Hillary Clinton for US presidency - Highlights
- India, Bangladesh Home Minister-level talks today - Know its agenda
- 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case: MCOCA court likely to announce its order on Abu Jundal today
- PM Narendra Modi to hold NITI Aayog meeting for 15-year vision today