Delhi has pleasant Wednesday, rain expected Thursday
New Delhi: The capital experienced a sunny yet pleasant Wednesday as the maximum temperature settled seven notches below the season`s average at 32.1 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast light rain Thursday.
"Some parts of the city will receive light rain tomorrow (Thursday). The sky will remain cloudy throughout the day," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to hover around 33 and 20 degrees Celsius.
Wednesday morning was cool and pleasant as the minimum temperature also settled six notches below the season`s average at 19 degrees Celsius.
Tuesday`s maximum temperature was 30 degrees Celsius, nine notches below the season`s average, while the minimum was 18 degrees Celsius, seven notches below average.
The city recorded 3.6 mm of rainfall since late Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!