Delhi has pleasant Wednesday, rain expected Thursday
New Delhi: The capital experienced a sunny yet pleasant Wednesday as the maximum temperature settled seven notches below the season`s average at 32.1 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast light rain Thursday.
"Some parts of the city will receive light rain tomorrow (Thursday). The sky will remain cloudy throughout the day," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to hover around 33 and 20 degrees Celsius.
Wednesday morning was cool and pleasant as the minimum temperature also settled six notches below the season`s average at 19 degrees Celsius.
Tuesday`s maximum temperature was 30 degrees Celsius, nine notches below the season`s average, while the minimum was 18 degrees Celsius, seven notches below average.
The city recorded 3.6 mm of rainfall since late Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why