Delhi has pleasant Wednesday, rain expected Thursday
New Delhi: The capital experienced a sunny yet pleasant Wednesday as the maximum temperature settled seven notches below the season`s average at 32.1 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast light rain Thursday.
"Some parts of the city will receive light rain tomorrow (Thursday). The sky will remain cloudy throughout the day," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to hover around 33 and 20 degrees Celsius.
Wednesday morning was cool and pleasant as the minimum temperature also settled six notches below the season`s average at 19 degrees Celsius.
Tuesday`s maximum temperature was 30 degrees Celsius, nine notches below the season`s average, while the minimum was 18 degrees Celsius, seven notches below average.
The city recorded 3.6 mm of rainfall since late Tuesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Hajj stoning to be shortened after deadly stampede
- Pakistan's court reserves verdict on Hafiz Saeed's Kashmir petition
- DNA samples of Dhaka cafe attackers match with kin: Police
- "Voices under the rubble" after quake hits Italy; at least 38 dead
- Rafael Nadal to make Brisbane International debut in 2017