Delhi has warm Sunday, Monday will be similar
New Delhi: The week ended on a warm note for Delhi residents as Sunday`s maximum temperature settled two notches above average at 35.5 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has forecast similar weather conditions Monday.
The day`s minimum temperature was 19.5 degrees Celsius - average for this time of the year - and the humidity wavered between a high of 85 and low of 24 percent.
The India Meteorological Department (IMD) said that the skies will remain clear Monday and the day will be sunny. The afternoon will be warm but followed by a pleasant evening.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to hover around 35 and 20 degrees Celsius.
Saturday`s maximum temperature was two notches above average at 35.3 degrees Celsius while the minimum was 19.7 degrees, average for this time of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof