Delhi has warm Sunday, Monday will be similar
New Delhi: The week ended on a warm note for Delhi residents as Sunday`s maximum temperature settled two notches above average at 35.5 degrees Celsius. The Met Office has forecast similar weather conditions Monday.
The day`s minimum temperature was 19.5 degrees Celsius - average for this time of the year - and the humidity wavered between a high of 85 and low of 24 percent.
The India Meteorological Department (IMD) said that the skies will remain clear Monday and the day will be sunny. The afternoon will be warm but followed by a pleasant evening.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to hover around 35 and 20 degrees Celsius.
Saturday`s maximum temperature was two notches above average at 35.3 degrees Celsius while the minimum was 19.7 degrees, average for this time of the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US