Delhi HC blast: Juvenile arrested for terror mails
Kolkata: The Special Task Force of Kolkata
Police on Wednesday arrested a 14-year-old student for allegedly
sending a `mischievous` e-mail to media houses claiming
responsibility for the Delhi High Court blasts.
The student, Sunny Shukla of Pakur in Jharkhand,
sent two e-mails to media houses claiming responsibility for
the Delhi High Court blasts posing as a member of the Indian
Mujahideen, Additional Commissioner of Police (STF), Rajiv
Kumar told reporters.
"After interrogating him we are sure that the e-mails
were sent mischievously and he has no connection with terror
groups and not responsible for the Delhi High Court blasts,"
Shukla sent the second and the fourth mail of the
four mails received by the media houses from e-mail ID-
firstname.lastname@example.org through a Blackberry mobile using a
SIM card of the Kolkata circle, claiming that the IM and not
Huji was responsible for the blasts, Kumar said.
"He provided us the password and the e-mails were
traced in his outbox," Kumar said.
"We have charged him under IT section 66A, 66B and 257
A of IPC and he has been produced in a juvenile court," Kumar
In reply to a question, he said that an NIA officer
would interrogate Shukla.
The other two e-mails were traced to Moscow with Huji
claiming responsibility for the mayhem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir