Delhi HC blast: NIA likely to file charge sheet
New Delhi: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) is likely to file its charge sheet in the Delhi High Court blast case in a court her on March 12, indicting the two Jammu and Kashmir youths, arrested for their alleged roles in
the September 7 blast.
According to the court sources, NIA sleuths told District Judge H S Sharma that they would file charge sheet on March 12 against Amir Abbas Dev and Wasim Akram Malik, who were arrested for their alleged role in the blast last year in which 17 people were killed and over 90 were injured.
Meanwhile, the court today extended till March 13 the judicial custody of Malik, whom the probe agency has dubbed as a `key link` in the conspiracy behind the blast outside the gate number 5 of the high court.
Malik was produced before the court during an in-chamber hearing after expiry of his two-week judicial custody and according to the sources, the judge extended his judicial custody till March 13.
The court had yesterday extended the judicial custody of Dev till March 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Peace is a two-way street, remove self-imposed obstacle of terrorism: PM Modi tells Pakistan
- New Zealand plan first day-night Test against England in 2018
- PCB to send Mohammad Hafeez to England for knee-injury treatment
- China says extremely dissatisfied with G7 statement on South China Sea
- Ice age on Mars took place 400,000 years ago, claim scientists