Delhi HC blast: NIA likely to file charge sheet
New Delhi: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) is likely to file its charge sheet in the Delhi High Court blast case in a court her on March 12, indicting the two Jammu and Kashmir youths, arrested for their alleged roles in
the September 7 blast.
According to the court sources, NIA sleuths told District Judge H S Sharma that they would file charge sheet on March 12 against Amir Abbas Dev and Wasim Akram Malik, who were arrested for their alleged role in the blast last year in which 17 people were killed and over 90 were injured.
Meanwhile, the court today extended till March 13 the judicial custody of Malik, whom the probe agency has dubbed as a `key link` in the conspiracy behind the blast outside the gate number 5 of the high court.
Malik was produced before the court during an in-chamber hearing after expiry of his two-week judicial custody and according to the sources, the judge extended his judicial custody till March 13.
The court had yesterday extended the judicial custody of Dev till March 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?