Delhi HC blast: NIA likely to file charge sheet
New Delhi: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) is likely to file its charge sheet in the Delhi High Court blast case in a court her on March 12, indicting the two Jammu and Kashmir youths, arrested for their alleged roles in
the September 7 blast.
According to the court sources, NIA sleuths told District Judge H S Sharma that they would file charge sheet on March 12 against Amir Abbas Dev and Wasim Akram Malik, who were arrested for their alleged role in the blast last year in which 17 people were killed and over 90 were injured.
Meanwhile, the court today extended till March 13 the judicial custody of Malik, whom the probe agency has dubbed as a `key link` in the conspiracy behind the blast outside the gate number 5 of the high court.
Malik was produced before the court during an in-chamber hearing after expiry of his two-week judicial custody and according to the sources, the judge extended his judicial custody till March 13.
The court had yesterday extended the judicial custody of Dev till March 12.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Nobody can portray Lakhan better than me: Anil Kapoor
- PHOTOS: How Mumbai Indians' captain Rohit Sharma celebrated his 29th birthday!
- Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim describes West Bengal's Garden Reach as 'mini-pakistan', draws flak
- Top five health benefits of raspberries!
- Rs 100 crore mark still too far for Shah Rukh Khan's 'Fan'?