Delhi High Court blast victim shifted to ICU
New Delhi: A man injured in the Delhi High
Court blast was shifted to the ICU this morning after his
Twenty-three-year-old Rashid Ali was shifted to the ICU
after he was operated upon for fracture in the arm.
"One of the main arteries was injured and we operated
upon it. Due to excess bleeding his health condition had
deteriorated. We shifted him to the ICU and he is responding
to treatment," a doctor with the hospital said.
With this, the number of people admitted to the trauma
ICU of Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital rose to two. Twenty-five
victims of the blast are undergoing treatment in different
city hospitals -- 12 in RML, five in AIIMS, four in
Safdarjung, two in Max and one each in Moolchand and LNJP.
However, the other victim admitted in the ICU -
58-year-old Rattan Lal -- has shown no signs of recovery.
"He is not responding well to the treatment. His BP is
low and he is on ventilation. Today, he expressed his desire
to meet his wife and son and we obliged it. We put him off the
tracheotomy for some time," the doctor said.
The explosion outside Gate No 5 at the high court on
September 7 left 14 dead and over 70 injured, many of them
with serious injuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune