Delhi High Court blast victim shifted to ICU
New Delhi: A man injured in the Delhi High
Court blast was shifted to the ICU this morning after his
Twenty-three-year-old Rashid Ali was shifted to the ICU
after he was operated upon for fracture in the arm.
"One of the main arteries was injured and we operated
upon it. Due to excess bleeding his health condition had
deteriorated. We shifted him to the ICU and he is responding
to treatment," a doctor with the hospital said.
With this, the number of people admitted to the trauma
ICU of Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital rose to two. Twenty-five
victims of the blast are undergoing treatment in different
city hospitals -- 12 in RML, five in AIIMS, four in
Safdarjung, two in Max and one each in Moolchand and LNJP.
However, the other victim admitted in the ICU -
58-year-old Rattan Lal -- has shown no signs of recovery.
"He is not responding well to the treatment. His BP is
low and he is on ventilation. Today, he expressed his desire
to meet his wife and son and we obliged it. We put him off the
tracheotomy for some time," the doctor said.
The explosion outside Gate No 5 at the high court on
September 7 left 14 dead and over 70 injured, many of them
with serious injuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- Woman robbed at gunpoint inside Hyderabad ATM
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- Columbia student takes rape-protest mattress to graduation
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- Lalu Yadav invites Jitan Ram Manjhi for joint fight against BJP, JD(U) upset
- Littering, defacement to be made punishable offence
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 may not be announced today
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Check rajresults.nic.in: Rajasthan Board Class 12th results 2015 to be declared today
- Check JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015: JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015 declared on jac.nic.in
- WBBSE 10th Madhyamik Results 2015: West Bengal Board (wbbse.org & wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2015 to be announced on May 22
- Don't know what will happen to my career, says Ranbir Kapoor