Delhi-Jaipur drive to be two hours soon: PM
Jaipur: Work has begun on the Delhi-Jaipur Expressway Project, which will cut travel time between the two cities to two hours, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said Saturday.
"I want to use this occasion to mention the ambitious Delhi-Jaipur Expressway Project. We have started work towards implementing this project.Both the states concerned have given their nod to it in principle," he said after laying the foundation stone of an underground stretch of the Jaipur Metro project here.
"The travel between Delhi and Jaipur will take only two hours after completion of this expressway project," said the prime minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city