Delhi-Jaipur drive to be two hours soon: PM
Jaipur: Work has begun on the Delhi-Jaipur Expressway Project, which will cut travel time between the two cities to two hours, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said Saturday.
"I want to use this occasion to mention the ambitious Delhi-Jaipur Expressway Project. We have started work towards implementing this project.Both the states concerned have given their nod to it in principle," he said after laying the foundation stone of an underground stretch of the Jaipur Metro project here.
"The travel between Delhi and Jaipur will take only two hours after completion of this expressway project," said the prime minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday