Delhi Jal Board unveils online bill payment facility
New Delhi: Delhi Jal Board (DJB) Friday unveiled online bill payment facilities for its consumers.
Consumers can pay bills by just logging onto www.djb.gov.in and can also avail other online services. The consumers can log into the portal and register using their mobile or e-mail ID to avail online services.
"The Delhi Jal Board has prepped-up its Revenue Management System (RMS) in order to provide cutting-edge bill payment facilities to its consumers," said a statement.
"The board is providing these online services 24x7 for the benefit of its customers. Other than this, the consumers may also call the revenue customer care helpline number at 011-23612222 in case of any enquiry pertaining to bills payments," the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state