Delhi Jal Board unveils online bill payment facility
New Delhi: Delhi Jal Board (DJB) Friday unveiled online bill payment facilities for its consumers.
Consumers can pay bills by just logging onto www.djb.gov.in and can also avail other online services. The consumers can log into the portal and register using their mobile or e-mail ID to avail online services.
"The Delhi Jal Board has prepped-up its Revenue Management System (RMS) in order to provide cutting-edge bill payment facilities to its consumers," said a statement.
"The board is providing these online services 24x7 for the benefit of its customers. Other than this, the consumers may also call the revenue customer care helpline number at 011-23612222 in case of any enquiry pertaining to bills payments," the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report