Delhi Jal Board unveils online bill payment facility
New Delhi: Delhi Jal Board (DJB) Friday unveiled online bill payment facilities for its consumers.
Consumers can pay bills by just logging onto www.djb.gov.in and can also avail other online services. The consumers can log into the portal and register using their mobile or e-mail ID to avail online services.
"The Delhi Jal Board has prepped-up its Revenue Management System (RMS) in order to provide cutting-edge bill payment facilities to its consumers," said a statement.
"The board is providing these online services 24x7 for the benefit of its customers. Other than this, the consumers may also call the revenue customer care helpline number at 011-23612222 in case of any enquiry pertaining to bills payments," the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?