Delhi Jal Board unveils online bill payment facility
New Delhi: Delhi Jal Board (DJB) Friday unveiled online bill payment facilities for its consumers.
Consumers can pay bills by just logging onto www.djb.gov.in and can also avail other online services. The consumers can log into the portal and register using their mobile or e-mail ID to avail online services.
"The Delhi Jal Board has prepped-up its Revenue Management System (RMS) in order to provide cutting-edge bill payment facilities to its consumers," said a statement.
"The board is providing these online services 24x7 for the benefit of its customers. Other than this, the consumers may also call the revenue customer care helpline number at 011-23612222 in case of any enquiry pertaining to bills payments," the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics