Delhi: Kidnapped engineer found dead
New Delhi: A young engineer, who was abducted
three days ago, was found murdered in west Delhi early this
morning, police said.
Three of his abductors have been arrested.
Johny Gupta (23) was abducted from Keshavpuram Industrial
area on April three. He was found murdered in Nangloi in west
"The family had claimed that they got a ransom call for
Rs one crore," a senior police official said.
Investigators claimed that the victim knew his abductors
but were yet to confirm whether they were friends.
The victim`s brother claimed, "the abductor called and
asked for Rs one crore ransom. He said if you want him safe,
don`t inform police or media."
The brother alleged that police did not register a case
at the first place. Police denied the allegations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi