Delhi lashed by rains for second consecutive day
New Delhi: Rains lashed Delhi for the second consecutive day on Friday bringing the temperatures down by a few notches.
The national capital received six mm rains between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm while it had received 4.3 mm for a period of 24 hours ending at 8:30 am.
As scattered showers drenched various parts of the city in the afternoon, the maximum temperature took a plunge.
The maximum was registered at 28 degree Celsius which was four degrees below normal and down from yesterday`s 33.7 deg C.
Minimum temperature too remained one degree below normal at 17 deg C, but it was one notch higher from yesterday`s 16 deg C.
The humidity was between 55 and 91 per cent.
The weatherman has predicted partly cloudy sky which they say would clear by evening tomorrow with shallow mist in the morning. Mercury is expected to remain between 17 and 30 deg C.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read