Delhi lashed by thunder shower
New Delhi: A cloudy day with rain lies ahead for Delhi on Monday, the weather office here said.
Delhi was lashed by a brief spell of thunder shower on Sunday night as well as Monday morning, with the national capital recording 0.8 mm rainfall till 8.30 am on Monday.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 15.6 degrees Celsius, two notches above what is the average for this time of the season in Delhi.
"The sky will remain cloudy. Spells of rain are expected," an IMD official said.
The maximum temperature during the day is likely to be around 27 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 65 percent.
Sunday was warm and sunny in the national capital, with the maximum temperature recorded at 29 degrees Celsius, one notch above the season`s average.
The minimum temperature on Sunday was recorded at 14 degrees Celsius, average for the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`