Delhi lashed by thunder shower
New Delhi: A cloudy day with rain lies ahead for Delhi on Monday, the weather office here said.
Delhi was lashed by a brief spell of thunder shower on Sunday night as well as Monday morning, with the national capital recording 0.8 mm rainfall till 8.30 am on Monday.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 15.6 degrees Celsius, two notches above what is the average for this time of the season in Delhi.
"The sky will remain cloudy. Spells of rain are expected," an IMD official said.
The maximum temperature during the day is likely to be around 27 degrees Celsius.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 65 percent.
Sunday was warm and sunny in the national capital, with the maximum temperature recorded at 29 degrees Celsius, one notch above the season`s average.
The minimum temperature on Sunday was recorded at 14 degrees Celsius, average for the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users