Delhi: Man jumps off from mall`s fourth floor
New Delhi: A 40-year-old man committed suicide by jumping from the fourth floor of a mall here, police said on Sunday.
Rajnish, a resident of Malviya Nagar in south Delhi, jumped off from the fourth floor of West Gate Mall in Rajouri Garden in west Delhi on Saturday night, a police officer said.
Police reached the spot and rushed him to hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead.
"We found a 12-page suicide note in which he said that he was depressed and unhappy with his life and no one was responsible for his death," said the officer.
In his note, Rajnish, who worked for an event management company, also gave his best wishes to his wife Ekta and asked her to help his two sons achieve their goals in their life.
During investigation, police found that Rajnish was living away from his wife and kids for the past four months after Ekta registered a domestic violence case against him.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'