Delhi: Man jumps off from mall`s fourth floor
New Delhi: A 40-year-old man committed suicide by jumping from the fourth floor of a mall here, police said on Sunday.
Rajnish, a resident of Malviya Nagar in south Delhi, jumped off from the fourth floor of West Gate Mall in Rajouri Garden in west Delhi on Saturday night, a police officer said.
Police reached the spot and rushed him to hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead.
"We found a 12-page suicide note in which he said that he was depressed and unhappy with his life and no one was responsible for his death," said the officer.
In his note, Rajnish, who worked for an event management company, also gave his best wishes to his wife Ekta and asked her to help his two sons achieve their goals in their life.
During investigation, police found that Rajnish was living away from his wife and kids for the past four months after Ekta registered a domestic violence case against him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- While politics got 'detached' from religion, Modi govt took measures to preserve 'Sanatan Dharma': Amit Shah