Delhi: Man jumps off from mall`s fourth floor
New Delhi: A 40-year-old man committed suicide by jumping from the fourth floor of a mall here, police said on Sunday.
Rajnish, a resident of Malviya Nagar in south Delhi, jumped off from the fourth floor of West Gate Mall in Rajouri Garden in west Delhi on Saturday night, a police officer said.
Police reached the spot and rushed him to hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead.
"We found a 12-page suicide note in which he said that he was depressed and unhappy with his life and no one was responsible for his death," said the officer.
In his note, Rajnish, who worked for an event management company, also gave his best wishes to his wife Ekta and asked her to help his two sons achieve their goals in their life.
During investigation, police found that Rajnish was living away from his wife and kids for the past four months after Ekta registered a domestic violence case against him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!