Delhi: Man jumps off from mall`s fourth floor
New Delhi: A 40-year-old man committed suicide by jumping from the fourth floor of a mall here, police said on Sunday.
Rajnish, a resident of Malviya Nagar in south Delhi, jumped off from the fourth floor of West Gate Mall in Rajouri Garden in west Delhi on Saturday night, a police officer said.
Police reached the spot and rushed him to hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead.
"We found a 12-page suicide note in which he said that he was depressed and unhappy with his life and no one was responsible for his death," said the officer.
In his note, Rajnish, who worked for an event management company, also gave his best wishes to his wife Ekta and asked her to help his two sons achieve their goals in their life.
During investigation, police found that Rajnish was living away from his wife and kids for the past four months after Ekta registered a domestic violence case against him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional