Delhi may get rain Sunday
New Delhi: It was a sunny morning in the capital on Sunday and the minimum temperature settled a notch above average at 21.9 degrees Celsius. The met office has forecast light rain in the evening.
Parts of the city received sporadic rain Saturday night. A total of 1.6 mm of rainfall was recorded in Delhi till 8:30 am on Sunday.
"The skies will be partly cloudy through the day and parts of the city will get light rains in the evening," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The maximum temperature will hover around 35 degrees Celsius.
Saturdays` maximum temperature was 35.6 degrees Celsius, average for this time of year, and the minimum was 21.4 degrees Celsius, a notch above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened