Delhi may get rain Sunday
New Delhi: It was a sunny morning in the capital on Sunday and the minimum temperature settled a notch above average at 21.9 degrees Celsius. The met office has forecast light rain in the evening.
Parts of the city received sporadic rain Saturday night. A total of 1.6 mm of rainfall was recorded in Delhi till 8:30 am on Sunday.
"The skies will be partly cloudy through the day and parts of the city will get light rains in the evening," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The maximum temperature will hover around 35 degrees Celsius.
Saturdays` maximum temperature was 35.6 degrees Celsius, average for this time of year, and the minimum was 21.4 degrees Celsius, a notch above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indian boat patrols on Ladakh's Pangong Tso Lake
- Volkswagen gets preliminary approval for US diesel settlement
- Parliament passes bill to allow kids below 14 to be engaged in 'home-based work'
- NASA discovers alien solar system with tighlty packed planets in unsusual orbits
- PMO directs Niti Aayog to work on restructuring of UGC, AICTE
- Roger Federer pulls out of Rio Olympics following ongoing knee trouble