Delhi may get rain Sunday
New Delhi: It was a sunny morning in the capital on Sunday and the minimum temperature settled a notch above average at 21.9 degrees Celsius. The met office has forecast light rain in the evening.
Parts of the city received sporadic rain Saturday night. A total of 1.6 mm of rainfall was recorded in Delhi till 8:30 am on Sunday.
"The skies will be partly cloudy through the day and parts of the city will get light rains in the evening," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The maximum temperature will hover around 35 degrees Celsius.
Saturdays` maximum temperature was 35.6 degrees Celsius, average for this time of year, and the minimum was 21.4 degrees Celsius, a notch above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar