Delhi may get rain Sunday
New Delhi: It was a sunny morning in the capital on Sunday and the minimum temperature settled a notch above average at 21.9 degrees Celsius. The met office has forecast light rain in the evening.
Parts of the city received sporadic rain Saturday night. A total of 1.6 mm of rainfall was recorded in Delhi till 8:30 am on Sunday.
"The skies will be partly cloudy through the day and parts of the city will get light rains in the evening," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The maximum temperature will hover around 35 degrees Celsius.
Saturdays` maximum temperature was 35.6 degrees Celsius, average for this time of year, and the minimum was 21.4 degrees Celsius, a notch above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...