Delhi may witness rains, thundershowers on Friday
New Delhi: Though clouds continued to hover above the national capital, rains eluded the city on Thursday, making it tough for Delhiites as humidity levels remained high.
The maximum temperature was recorded at 37.1 degree Celsius, which was normal for this part of the season, while the minimum temperature was registered at 28.5 deg C, one notch below normal, the MeT office said.
Humidity was recorded between 62 and 85 per cent.
The MeT office has forecast generally cloudy sky on Friday with possibility of rain and thundershowers in some areas. Maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to be at 36 and 28 degree Celsius respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray