Delhi may witness rains, thundershowers on Friday
New Delhi: Though clouds continued to hover above the national capital, rains eluded the city on Thursday, making it tough for Delhiites as humidity levels remained high.
The maximum temperature was recorded at 37.1 degree Celsius, which was normal for this part of the season, while the minimum temperature was registered at 28.5 deg C, one notch below normal, the MeT office said.
Humidity was recorded between 62 and 85 per cent.
The MeT office has forecast generally cloudy sky on Friday with possibility of rain and thundershowers in some areas. Maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to be at 36 and 28 degree Celsius respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Employees use social media to kill mental fatigue: Survey
- Calicut University degree first allotment results 2016 announced. Check universityofcalicut.info, www.cuonline.ac.in for CU first allotment 2016
- Subsidy information now on Indian Railways train tickets
- Meet the man who bid goodbye to a job that earned him Rs 500 crore annually
- Gurudas Kamat withdraws resignation from Congress, says will continue to serve under Sonia, Rahul