Delhi: Mercury remains below normal
New Delhi: Delhiites continued to reel under winter chill as the maximum temperature Wednesday dipped two degrees below normal to 18.3 degree Celsius.
There was improvement in weather conditions from yesterday with absence of fog and slight rise in temperature, but chilly winds swept the city all through the day.
The city and adjoining areas had witnessed dense fog yesterday and the maximum temperature had plummeted to 16.7 degrees Celsius, five degrees below normal.
The minimum temperature, meanwhile, was recorded at 7.8 degree Celsius, which is normal for this time of the year, the MeT department said.
The MeT department has forecast partly cloudy sky with mist or shallow fog in the morning for tomorrow.
The maximum temperature is expected to be around 19 degree Celsius while the minimum will remain at eight degree Celsius, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'