Delhi: Mercury remains below normal
New Delhi: Delhiites continued to reel under winter chill as the maximum temperature Wednesday dipped two degrees below normal to 18.3 degree Celsius.
There was improvement in weather conditions from yesterday with absence of fog and slight rise in temperature, but chilly winds swept the city all through the day.
The city and adjoining areas had witnessed dense fog yesterday and the maximum temperature had plummeted to 16.7 degrees Celsius, five degrees below normal.
The minimum temperature, meanwhile, was recorded at 7.8 degree Celsius, which is normal for this time of the year, the MeT department said.
The MeT department has forecast partly cloudy sky with mist or shallow fog in the morning for tomorrow.
The maximum temperature is expected to be around 19 degree Celsius while the minimum will remain at eight degree Celsius, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Experts hail Indian Army's surgical strikes on Pakistan
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says