Delhi Metro Citizens` Forum begins membership drive
New Delhi: The Delhi Metro Citizens`
Forum today began a four-day long membership drive in two
metro stations in Noida.
Starting from the Noida Sector 15 Metro Station, the
drive will be carried out for three more days and terminate at
Noida Sector 18 Metro station on 19th February 2010, a DMRC
For all four days, the Delhi Metro officers will be
present at the special stalls in the unpaid area of the Metro
stations where they will distribute application form and
information material to the interested Metro commuters.
The Metro officers, at the same time, will counsel and
explain about the programme to the new volunteers.
All those volunteers/commuters who show their interest
will be called for an Induction-cum-Training programme to be
organized at the Metro Bhawan later this month, he said.
More than 100 commuters filled the form and expressed
their interest today. The total number of Metro Citizen`s
Volunteers has reached 400 and the number is increasing each
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Those with illegal money to be prosecuted: Jaitley on Panama Papers
- 10 killed in Bangladesh poll violence
- Watch: Now make a call just by squeezing your smartphone!
- Life beyond cricket: Humanist Rohit Sharma visits orphanage after IPL stint
- Delhi court reserves order on criminal complaint against Arvind Kejriwal