Delhi Metro Citizens` Forum begins membership drive
New Delhi: The Delhi Metro Citizens`
Forum today began a four-day long membership drive in two
metro stations in Noida.
Starting from the Noida Sector 15 Metro Station, the
drive will be carried out for three more days and terminate at
Noida Sector 18 Metro station on 19th February 2010, a DMRC
For all four days, the Delhi Metro officers will be
present at the special stalls in the unpaid area of the Metro
stations where they will distribute application form and
information material to the interested Metro commuters.
The Metro officers, at the same time, will counsel and
explain about the programme to the new volunteers.
All those volunteers/commuters who show their interest
will be called for an Induction-cum-Training programme to be
organized at the Metro Bhawan later this month, he said.
More than 100 commuters filled the form and expressed
their interest today. The total number of Metro Citizen`s
Volunteers has reached 400 and the number is increasing each
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video