Delhi Metro contractual employees appeal to Kejriwal
Ghaziabad: Around 100 contractual employees of the Delhi Metro gathered outside Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal`s residence on Thursday and demanded their jobs be made permanent.
"I have been working with the Delhi Metro for the last eight years. We have gathered here with the hope that our jobs be made permanent," said one of the employees outside the Chief Minister`s home in Kaushambhi, near the national capital.
The employees also raised slogans against the Delhi Metro.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Premier League: Leicester City clinch historic title after Eden Hazard`s stunning late goal vs Tottenham Hotspur
- EPL: Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and other key players who played major roles in Leicester City`s title success