Delhi Metro contractual employees appeal to Kejriwal
Ghaziabad: Around 100 contractual employees of the Delhi Metro gathered outside Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal`s residence on Thursday and demanded their jobs be made permanent.
"I have been working with the Delhi Metro for the last eight years. We have gathered here with the hope that our jobs be made permanent," said one of the employees outside the Chief Minister`s home in Kaushambhi, near the national capital.
The employees also raised slogans against the Delhi Metro.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- Mulayam, Akhilesh scared of me; not allowing Muslim leaders in SP to speak up, alleges Asaduddin Owaisi