Delhi Metro contractual employees appeal to Kejriwal
Ghaziabad: Around 100 contractual employees of the Delhi Metro gathered outside Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal`s residence on Thursday and demanded their jobs be made permanent.
"I have been working with the Delhi Metro for the last eight years. We have gathered here with the hope that our jobs be made permanent," said one of the employees outside the Chief Minister`s home in Kaushambhi, near the national capital.
The employees also raised slogans against the Delhi Metro.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- 'We're ready to execute our plans' - Chilling details emerge as NIA busts 'ISIS' terror module
- Animals owe their social sense to their maternal side!
- Neymar, Douglas Costa named in Brazil's Olympic squad
- Germany desperate to rewrite history against Italy in Euro 2016 quarter-final
- Playing with lives of soldiers? Jawans in Siachen may have been given substandard snow suits to fight -60 deg C