Delhi Metro contractual employees appeal to Kejriwal
Ghaziabad: Around 100 contractual employees of the Delhi Metro gathered outside Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal`s residence on Thursday and demanded their jobs be made permanent.
"I have been working with the Delhi Metro for the last eight years. We have gathered here with the hope that our jobs be made permanent," said one of the employees outside the Chief Minister`s home in Kaushambhi, near the national capital.
The employees also raised slogans against the Delhi Metro.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISIS threat: Home Ministry holds meeting with 12 state DGPs
- Delhi: Doctor found dead in RML hospital's parking lot
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Playing politics on terror: Is this how the govt will combat terrorism?
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement