Delhi Metro contractual employees appeal to Kejriwal
Ghaziabad: Around 100 contractual employees of the Delhi Metro gathered outside Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal`s residence on Thursday and demanded their jobs be made permanent.
"I have been working with the Delhi Metro for the last eight years. We have gathered here with the hope that our jobs be made permanent," said one of the employees outside the Chief Minister`s home in Kaushambhi, near the national capital.
The employees also raised slogans against the Delhi Metro.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read