Delhi Metro introduces souvenir postcards
New Delhi: To further enhance its popularity, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has introduced a collection of souvenir postcards featuring its trains and stations, an official said on Sunday.
The 7x5 inch colour postcards, priced at Rs.9 each, will be available at the souvenir shop in the Metro museum at Patel Chowk Metro Station from Tuesday. A set of 10 cards cost Rs.90, the official added.
"Since the opening of the Metro museum in January 2009, we have been receiving a lot of requests from visitors asking for photos of the Metro trains and the beautiful surroundings of Metro stations," the official said.
Some of the popular souvenir items at the Metro museum are toy trains, key chains, snakes and ladders and ludo among others.
The price ranges from Rs.4 for a souvenir Metro token to Rs. 10,000 for a handcrafted train model.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list