Delhi Metro service to be cut on Holi
New Delhi: Delhi Metro will begin operations only at 2 pm on Wednesday on the occasion of Holi.
"Metro train services will start only at 2 pm and will continue normally thereafter," Delhi Metro spokesperson Anuj Dayal said.
Dayal added that the Metro feeder bus services that ferry commuters to and from stations will not be available all through Wednesday.
Delhi Metro now makes over 2,700 trips a day, covering about 70,000 km and carrying around 1.8 million passengers on weekdays.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city