Delhi Metro services to be partially curtailed for Beating Retreat
New Delhi: Delhi Metro services will be partially curtailed at two stations on January 29 as part of security arrangements for the Beating Retreat ceremony.
"As per instructions of Delhi Police, on January 29, on the occasion of Beating Retreat, entry and exit from Central Secretariat and Udyog Bhawan Metro stations of HUDA City Centre- Jahangirpuri (line 2) will not be available from 3 PM to 6.30 PM," a DMRC spokesperson said.
However, interchange of passengers from Line 2 to Line 6 and vice versa will be allowed.
Normal services at these stations will be restored at 6:30 PM, the official said adding metro services on all other lines will be available as per normal schedule throughout the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!