Delhi Metro to halt services at 8 pm on Diwali
New Delhi: Delhi Metro will stop services at 8 pm on Sunday on account of Diwali, said a official release on Friday.
The last of Metro train Sunday will start at 8 pm from the terminal stations of all the six lines - Dilshad Garden-Rithala, Jahangirpuri-HUDA City Centre, Noida City Centre-Dwarka Sector-21, Yamuna Bank-Vaishali, Inderlok-Mundka, Central Secretariat-Badarpur Metro station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre