Delhi Metro to organise management development prog
New Delhi: Operators and regulators in the urban transport sector aspiring to know about rail-based Mass Rapid Transit System will be imparted lessons at a five-day Management Development Programme to be organised by Delhi Metro next month.
Scheduled to be conducted from October 15-19, 2012, this executive programme will be open to all those non-DMRC participants who want to enhance their knowledge with regard to planning, network design and other operational fundamentals of Mass Rapid Transit Systems (MRTS) and analyze the applicability of different modes of MRTS in urban transportation.
This programme will also be beneficial for professionals from the government and non-government sector, managers of urban transport organisations such as metro, Monorail, Suburban rail, BRT, bus transport system, technology and equipment suppliers to urban transport system and other aspirants seeking to know about and understand rail based Mass Rapid Transit Systems in urban transportation, a DMRC spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan