Delhi Metro to organise management development prog
New Delhi: Operators and regulators in the urban transport sector aspiring to know about rail-based Mass Rapid Transit System will be imparted lessons at a five-day Management Development Programme to be organised by Delhi Metro next month.
Scheduled to be conducted from October 15-19, 2012, this executive programme will be open to all those non-DMRC participants who want to enhance their knowledge with regard to planning, network design and other operational fundamentals of Mass Rapid Transit Systems (MRTS) and analyze the applicability of different modes of MRTS in urban transportation.
This programme will also be beneficial for professionals from the government and non-government sector, managers of urban transport organisations such as metro, Monorail, Suburban rail, BRT, bus transport system, technology and equipment suppliers to urban transport system and other aspirants seeking to know about and understand rail based Mass Rapid Transit Systems in urban transportation, a DMRC spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country