Delhi: One arrested in ATM cash van loot case
New Delhi: A day after armed robbers escaped with the cash van of ICICI bank in South Delhi, Delhi Police on Saturday arrested one person and detained four other suspects.
Reports suggest that Rs 1.5 crore have been recovered. The cash van is believed to be carrying Rs 5.25 crore.
The incident took place in Defence Colony area at around 1:45 pm on Friday when the van was carrying cash to an ATM of ICICI Bank, police said.
Meanwhile, a guard, who was injured while trying to stop the robbers from escaping with the cash van succumbed to his injuries today.
- Petrol prices in major Indian cities after latest hike!
- IPL 2016: Axar Patel's four-wicket haul guides Kings XI Punjab to 23-run win over table-toppers Gujarat Lions
- Diesel prices in major Indian cities after latest hike!
- A much needed break! PM Modi spends some moments of solitude with a boat ride in Varanasi – Watch
- ISIS makes Indian terrorist its poster boy in new video to lure youth from country