Delhi Police chief meets CM Sheila Dikshit
New Delhi: Delhi Police Commissioner Neeraj Kumar Sunday met Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit.
Police sources said Dikshit was accompanied by Satyendra Garg, head of the Delhi traffic police.
The sources said that Neeraj Kumar later met Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde.
What the police commissioner discussed with the chief minister and the home minister was not immediately known.
The meetings come in the wake of Dikshit`s public criticism of the way Delhi Police cracked down on the protests against the gang-rape of a young woman, who died Saturday in Singapore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over SP leader Azam Khan's controversial remark on Muslim population
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Committee likely to submit report on 20 February
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO