Delhi Police chief meets CM Sheila Dikshit
New Delhi: Delhi Police Commissioner Neeraj Kumar Sunday met Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit.
Police sources said Dikshit was accompanied by Satyendra Garg, head of the Delhi traffic police.
The sources said that Neeraj Kumar later met Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde.
What the police commissioner discussed with the chief minister and the home minister was not immediately known.
The meetings come in the wake of Dikshit`s public criticism of the way Delhi Police cracked down on the protests against the gang-rape of a young woman, who died Saturday in Singapore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!