Delhi Police constable held with illegal arms
Lucknow: A Delhi police constable was
arrested along with another person in Bulandshahr district for
carrying illegal arms, police said Saturday.
Rakesh Kumar, a jawan of Delhi Police posted at Karawal Nagar police station, and Chottu were arrested during a
routine vehicle check late last night.
Illegal arms, including a .315 bore rifle, and some
cartridges were recovered from them, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- US Republican voters not happy with Donald Trump as presidential nominee: Poll
- Renault Kwid 1.0-litre to be launched in India today
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Shraddha Kapoor to come together! No, we aren’t talking about a film
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 pre-registrations begins from today
- Kashmir unrest: J&K delegation meets PM Modi; seeks immediate ban on pellet gun