Delhi Police has done a great job: S.M. Krishna
New Delhi: Congratulating the Delhi Police for arresting Indian Mujahideen (IM) member and key suspect involved in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack Abu Hamza, External Affairs Minister S.M. Krishna Monday said appropriate action will be taken after investigations.
Hamza was arrested from the Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) last week, police said Monday.
"The Delhi Police has been doing a magnificent job. First let them go through the investigation, they will then send a report to the government and we shall act accordingly," Krishna said.
Hamza, alias Sayeed Zabi ud Deen, is believed to be one of the key handlers of the terrorists involved in the 26/11 Mumbai attacks.
Hamza was produced before a court here June 21 and sent to 15 days police custody. He was said to be in Pakistan when the attack took place in 2008, a police official said. A total of 166 people had died in the attacks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1
- India's NSG membership is not about arms, US tells Pakistan